I got covid and I am not impressed

I have a friend who got sick and got tested for covid and the test came up positive.  Then about a day later I got sick as well.  Since I was around him the previous week I am assuming I have covid and quite frankly I am not impressed.  I basically feel like I have a cold.  It might have been worse for me if I didn't know how to use ascorbic acid, which early vitamin C researcher Irwin Stone dubbed "the healing factor."  But since I do know how to use it I was able to minimize the illness.  Yes, I am guilty of minimizing this illness.  I have brushed off the seriousness of the pandemic many times, refusing to wear a mask or wearing it improperly.  I have not made much of an effort to social distance.  I have not been fearful.  Perhaps I have offended some people who have taken the pandemic seriously, and for that I am sorry - but not sorry enough to change my attitude.  I'm sorry you are a hypochondriac.  I'm sorry you have bought into this madness.

You are taking this pandemic seriously?  You have taken the vaccine?  I am taking it seriously too, and this is how seriously I am taking it: I would be willing to lose my job in order to avoid taking the vaccine.  Since I have a felony on my record it is extremely difficult for me to find employment, but come what may I will not be submitting to the vaccine.  Especially not now that I have had the dreaded "coof", because now I have natural immunity which is many times better than any immunity that would be conferred by taking the vaccine.  Someone I know who is pro-vaccine mandate told me in their justification for their position that the delta variant is like chicken-pox in its transmissibility.  Excellent comparison!  We should try to make sure all of our children get covid while they are still young just as we do with chicken pox, so they too can build up a natural immunity to the virus.

They are rolling out vaccine mandates on this country.  Some salt-of-the-earth type of people have been going out to protest the mandates.  Guess who shows up to counter-protest?  Satan worshipping Antifa types in black, the militant guerrilla branch of our Zionist overlords.  If you are pro-vaccine mandate you really ought to check yourself, because your position is being defended violently by the transgender mafia.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prepare to Die

Don't Sleep on Young P.

Since You Asked…