The Parable of the Democrat and the Republican

Two men went up into the temple to pray; the one a Democrat and the other a Republican.

The Democrat stood and prayed thus with himself, God I thank thee, that I am not as other men are, unjust, white nationalists, racists, or even as this Republican.

I social distance, I wear two masks, and I take as many vaccines as they will allow me to.

And the Republican, standing afar off, could not lift up so much as his eyes to heaven because he had covid and he was sick.  And he smote upon his breast, saying, God give me natural immunity!

I tell you, this man went down to his house justified rather than the other; for every one that exalteth himself shall be abased.  And he that humbleth himself will be based, and exalted.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prepare to Die

Don't Sleep on Young P.

Since You Asked…